“Nassau Hedron gives us a mythic tale of love, tragedy and rebirth”
– Sean Wright, Adventures of a Bookonaut
This site is a companion to the ebook of my short story Siren Songs in Deep Time.
I’ve created the site for a couple of reasons:
- to introduce Siren Songs to people who don’t know about it,
- to supplement the factual material in the Facts in the Fiction section of the book, and
- to give Siren Songs an extra dimension that an ebook can’t deliver.
If you’re new to Siren Songs in Deep Time, check out the Sample Chapters to see if it’s for you.
The second edition of Siren Songs will include a section — which I’m writing at this moment — called The Facts in the Fiction that will give readers a behind-the-scenes look at some of the factual background to the fictional story. This site takes that idea a step further.
The Facts in the Fiction includes text and images, as well as links to online material such as web pages, PDF documents, and videos. I do my best to make sure that the material is current and that I use links that are likely to be around for a while, but at some point I’ll inevitably want to update it.
When that moment comes I can create a new edition, but I can’t send a copy to everyone who bought a previous version. With this site, though, I can provide updates to anyone who wants them.
Siren Songs, like all my books, is available through these outlets:
- Kindle format: Amazon.com (U.S., Canada, India), Amazon.de, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it.
- Epub format: Kobo (Canada, U.S., Australia, New Zealand, UK, Japan, Hong Kong, Europe) and WH Smith (UK).